International Business Network
Global markets are a huge challenge for international purchasing organizations. Selecting the best options from a large number of potential markets and a vast army of potential suppliers is risky, cost-intensive and consuming a lot of time. In order to support the procurement interests of our members, we maintain close contacts with political institutions at home and abroad. We are steadily expanding our worldwide network and in many areas, we actively support our members in planned sourcing measures.
As one of the largest buying groups in Europe, the BME is the perfect partner for building a worldwide network between purchasers, suppliers, institutions and politicians. We perform a bridging function to synchronize the procurement interests between German companies and international markets.
Upcoming events in 2017
Sourcing Delegation to Italy, 5-7 September 2017
- +++fully booked+++registration closed+++
- Round trip to Turin, Bologna, Varese
- For more information contact Anke Imelmann
- For more information and registration contact Anke Imelmann
Fit for Growth, Bucharest - 22-23 November 2017
- Balkan Supplier Dialogue: conference & B2B for South Eastern Europe
- For more information and registration contact Diane Djongoue
To offer you optimal service we require a completed procurer profile for participation in our matchmaking events.
Download the template [xls].
Expert Council meetings
BME offers its members a variety of expert councils to exchange with and learn from their peers. Our international expert councils give insight into sourcing regions and global trends.
- 8 Mar 2017 Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova – the EU’s neighbours as sourcing markets
- 23 Mar 2017 Sourcing in the NAFTA region – challenges and opportunities (kick-off)
- 4 Apr 2017 Turkey in the eye of the storm - and how South Eastern Europe can benefit from it
- 4 May 2017 North Africa – prospective supplier market for the automotive industry?
Registration form [pdf]