Membership in the BME
The BME offers many possibilities to get involved. Come aboard and take advantage of the opportunities offered by our powerful association – your know-how is an important component for the success of your company.
- Network for anyone interested in the topics of procurement and logistics
- 400 regional professional events each year in 38 BME regions
- Nationwide congress events (e.g. symposium, eSolutions days, EPE summit)
- Presentations and specialised information at many leading industrial trade fairs
- Broad range of qualification and training programmes at the highest level
- Specialised information (guidelines, studies, Markit/BME Purchasing Managers’ Index etc.). Are you looking for information on procurement, logistics or supply chain management? You will find the appropriate content in the members’ section.
- Subscription to the association’s own specialist magazine “BIP – Best in Procurement”
- Services relating to benchmarking, staff & careers as well as legal affairs & compliance
- Platform for Young Professionals
- More than 25 topic-focused specialist groups in four sections
- International speciality events
- China platform for purchasers and suppliers
You will find an overview of the membership fees here