5 years BME Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress.
5 years of exchange on Supply Chain best practices from the various angles of your business
5 things to look forward to:
- Less classroom style, more interaction
- Short presentations – news from the vendor community
- Joint-sessions – 3 Speakers one topic –3 point of views on the same topics & joint discussion
- Workshops – deep dive into selected topics
- Topics you and your peers have chosen to be of relevance for your business, e.g.
- governance of CMOs
- new ways of working and leadership styles in an up-coming millennial world
- S&OP & technological advancements
- inventory & planning – tradeoff between decisions
- long term forecasting
- the amazon effect – new business models
- suppliers management
- supply chain network design & analysis
- risk management
- Class not mass: A well-selected group of max. 200 participants ensures quality networking time and in-depth exchange.
- Balance is key: Learning and networking, listening and engaging, Executives and Young Professionals, a well-composed audience of the entire supply chain ecosystem.
- An extraordinary location: Dresden