FACTS & FIGURES
5th BME Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress
Monday, March 2: Pre-event reception
Tuesday, March 3: Conference day 1
Wednesday, March 4: Conference day 2
Thursday, March 5: Field trip
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden
01067 Dresden I Germany
Phone: +49 351 4912 0
Limited special room rate.
Please use the booking code
“Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress”.
Please note: For information on discounted rates in other hotels nearby, please get in touch with us.
Association for Supply Chain Management,
Procurement and Logistics (BME)
Frankfurter Strasse 27
65760 Eschborn I Germany
District court Frankfurt am Main VR 6654
Tax number 045 250 66673, VAT ID DE 114235471
Who should participate
- GlobalPharma Supply Chain, Logistics &Distribution top executives (SVPs & VPs)
- Pharma Trade, Operations, Regulatory & Compliance top executives
- Market Access & Global Health leaders
- Governmental, institutional and social representatives
Registration fee includes
- Full access to all sessions incl. break-outs
- All networking activities incl. coffee & lunch breaks
- One Field trip of your choice (registration needed;limited capacity)
- Pre-evening reception & networking dinner
- Lunch and refreshments on all days
Event registrations can only be cancelled in writing, namely by letter, fax or email. Cancellations can be made free of charge without specifying reasons up to 4 weeks before the start of the event. In the case of cancellations made within 4 weeks before the start of the event, the participation fee that has already been paid will be reimbursed less a cancellation fee of 20% of the event fee. If a cancellation is made within 2 weeks before the start of the event, the entire participation fee will be charged. Cancellation fees will not be charged.