Seizing new Opportunities in Central & Eastern Europe
- Strategies to access Central and Eastern European markets
- Sourcing in Central and Eastern Europe – best practices
- Successful supplier selection and development
- Ensuring profitable growth through tactical partnerships
For a longer period sourcing in Central-Eastern Europe (CEE) has been state of the art for international companies. Although, within the last years its significance has changed: It focuses on finding optimal suppliers in times of international crises, strategic changes and investing in long term supplier relationships. This includes intelligent purchasing concepts and innovative collaboration. More than ever, suppliers have to go beyond simple product delivery – they are innovation and value-creation partners. Taking benefit from geographical proximity, as well as from its high number of potential suppliers, CEE provides numerous options for European companies. New models of cooperation and systematic collaboration with suppliers from CEE can generate significant advantages for both parties. With the 4th CEE Procurement & Supply Forum the German Association for Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics (BME), the German-Czech Chamber of Commerce (DTIHK) and its partners provide a unique platform to enable discussions between procurement professionals and suppliers at the highest level – we want to build bridges and want to create a living network between procurement professionals, as well as between buyers and best-in-class suppliers. We are looking forward to welcoming you at our 4th CEE Procurement & Supply Forum in Prague.
Benefit as a supplier:
• Meet procurement professionals at the highest level
• Find new business partners and potential customers (B2B-Meetings)
• Benefit from a know-how exchange
Benefit as a buyer:
• Create and enlarge your business network in the CEE region (with colleagues and B2B-partners)
• Meet efficient suppliers in one-to-one Meetings (B2B-Matchmaking and Meet + Greet Table)
As a buyer & supplier:
• Presentations and panel discussion about the current market developments
• Sharing of best practices in CEE
• Workshops and networking
Quotes from previous participants:
"The event provides valuable market know-how and support. At the B2B meetings we found fitting suppliers that we would not have discovered on our own.."
Arne Zühlke, Supplier Development & Internal Consulting, KROENERT GmbH & Co. KG
"On the bases of this event I was able to gain insight on the participating countries in Eastern Europe in a short period, which as it turns out, to be a very goal-orientated market. The contacts obtained via the event resulted in effective supplier relationships. It is an exciting event and also an important date on my calendar."
Tom Trinkaus, Senior Buyer, GEA Refrigeration Germany GmbH
"Even if the supplier lists is an indispensable prerequisite for the success of the event, the personal discussions provide a platform for further activities and the opportunity to build a network that establishes sustainable and long term success."
Werner Schuster, Director Purchasing, Baumüller Nürnberg GmbH