The only true Peer-for-Peer Event for Supply Chain Leaders in Pharma , MedTech and Global Healthcare
We would like to invite you to the 3rd BME Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress 2018 – Europe’s only true peer-for-peer event for senior executives within Supply Chain Management in the pharma and medical devices industry.
The 3rd BME Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress 2018 is shaped by the 21 senior industry experts designed to support Supply Chain leaders to connect, educate and excel.
Over the course of 3 full days you’ll get inspired by inspirational plenary keynotes, case-study presentations in five different streams, in-depth workshops and exiting field trips. Last year we were joined by over 200 supply chain senior experts, so you can be sure you’ll be in good company.
Pre-congress evening get-together: February 26th 2018
Main congress days: February 27th – February 28th 2018
Post-congress Field Trips and in-depth workshops: March 1st 2018
Event at a Glance
- 3 days of global supply chain best practices, inspirational out-of-the-box keynotes, small-group exchange sessions and extensive networking
- Intimacy and value: More than 200 industry experts on one event with a desired industry – to vendor ratio of 70 : 30
- Inspiring plenary keynotes challenging the status quo
- Break our streams on every day to provide insights that fit your needs
- Various interactive sessions to discuss with your peers in smaller groups and greater depth
- 2 Social Evening Events to foster networking
- Small-group workshops to tackle your challenges in-depth
- All-day field trips will provide exiting, refreshing new insights
Early confirmed contributions from the following companies
- GE Healthcare Germany
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Grünenthal GmbH & Co. KG
- Pharma Aero
- Henry Schein