Shared intelligence: Transforming procurement for tomorrow's business
There is no doubt that every successful procurement and supply chain leader is up-to-date when it comes to mastering actual challenges in their respective field. True success in future will however be determined to a large extend by smart collaborations within different business functions. A shared intelligence-approach allows gathering, analyzing and disseminating information that underpin smart decision-making on an individual level.
The 13th edition of the BME’s European Procurement Excellence Summit will continue to offer a high-level platform for intense exchange and high-quality networking to Procurement Executives from Europe’s leading companies.
Once again designed as an invitation-only event the European Procurement Excellence Summit offers attendees valuable insights into how to benefit from a changing playing field. The EPE will run parallel to the brand new European Supply Chain Excellence Summit (ESCE). With both summits under one roof you have the opportunity to think beyond silos, share ideas and develop collaborative solutions between procurement and supply chain functions.
- Europe’s top CPOs and CSCOs: Europe’s most creative and transformative minds in one place to address the industry’s most complex and rapidly evolving demands
- Intimacy: Exclusive setting to inspire innovation, fresh thinking, and meaningful interaction amongst peers
- Unrivalled networking: Limited amount of participants, small-group sessions and a high-class atmosphere function as the perfect catalyst for building valuable business connections in and outside your regular peer group
Amongst others, you will meet the following experts:
- Jan Fokke van den Bosch, CPO, HSBC
- Thomas Faller, CPO Reinsurance, Munich Re Group
- Jens Michael Wegmann, COO, Klöckner & Co SE
- Dr. Marcell Vollmer, SVP, Chief Digital Officer, SAP Ariba
- Dr. Michael Eyett, Chief Procurement Officer, voestalpine AG
- Arnaud Morange, CPO, Arval – BNP Paribas Group
- Claas Radtke, Executive Vice President Global Procurement, CPO, Weidmüller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
- Anders Carlsson, CPO Group Purchasing & ICR, SKF Group
- Jürgen Freund, CPO, B. Braun Melsungen AG