Shared intelligence: Transforming procurement for tomorrow's business
Defining tomorrow’s business equals creating a visionary image of the future. It leaves plenty of room for leeway and is subject to profound changes along the route. Nonetheless it is safe to say that today’s dynamics in technology and in terms of organisational structures and human capital will have inevitable transformative impact on tomorrow's business and with that the procurement function.
A shared intelligence-approach allows gathering, analysing and disseminating information that underpin smart decision-making on an individual level. Thus, in its 13th edition the BME’s European Procurement Excellence Summit will continue to offer a high-level platform for intense exchange and high-quality networking to Procurement Executives from Europe’s leading companies.
Once again designed as an invitation-only event the European Procurement Excellence Summit offers attendees valuable insights into how to benefit from a changing playing field and create a forward momentum that allows anchoring the relevance of the procurement function in the value creation process of tomorrow’s business.
The 13th European Procurement Excellence Summit will bring together thought leaders, highly regarded mentors and influencers whose experiences benefit their organisations and inspire the business ecosystem they operate in. Through inspirational keynotes and small, interactive working groups we aim to contribute to enable Europe’s Procurement Executives to meet every challenge ahead.
Event at a glance
- Invitation-only event to guarantee a discussion on a top level
- Limited amount of participants to ensure a relevant and productive networking environment
- Intensive and interactive expert programme
- Intensive and interactive expert programme with more than 20 speakers
- Plenum with high-level representatives from several leading European companies
- Pre-evening event for casual business networking
Pre-evening event: 25th June 2018
Summit Day: 26th June 2018
Amongst others, you will meet the following experts:
- Jan Fokke van den Bosch, CPO, HSBC
- Koen Devits, CPO, DSM
- Thomas Faller, CPO Reinsurance, Munich Re Group
- Jens-Michael Wegmann, COO, Klöckner & Co SE
- Jan-Patrick Willmes, CPO, Post CH
- Francesco Bassoli, CPO, Alcoa
- Dr. Marcell Vollmer, SVP, Chief Digital Officer, SAP Ariba
- Brian Gjerstrup, CPO/Director Country Procurement, TeliaSonera
- Dr. Michael Eyett, Chief Procurement Officer, voestalpine AG
- Arnaud Morange, CPO chez Arval – BNP Paribas Group