Co-located to the renowned EPE Summit – European Procurement Excellence Summit
Shared Intelligence | Technology | Human Capital | Strategy & Process
There is no doubt that every successful procurement and supply chain leader is up-to-date when it comes to mastering actual challenges in their respective field. True success in future will however be determined to a large extend by smart collaborations within different business functions. A shared intelligence-approach allows gathering, analyzing and disseminating information that underpin smart decision-making on an individual level.
BME’s European Supply Chain Excellence Summit offers a high level platform for European Supply Chain Executives to network and exchange with similarly high ranking peers on value-driving topics with strategic impact for the organisation’s success.
This year we are focusing on the aspect of “Shared intelligence” and have created a new exciting opportunity to share ideas for you. The European Supply Chain Excellence Summit (ESCE) will run parallel to BME’s renowned CPO Executive Summit - European Procurement Excellence Summit. With both Summits under one roof you have the opportunity to think beyond silos, share ideas and develop collaborative solutions between procurement and supply chain functions.
- Europe’s top CPOs and CSCOs: Europe’s most creative and transformative minds in one place to address the industry’s most complex and rapidly evolving demands
- Intimacy: Exclusive setting to inspire innovation, fresh thinking, and meaningful interaction amongst peers
- Unrivaled Networking: Limited amount of participants, small-group sessions and a high-class atmosphere function as the perfect catalyst for building valuable business connections in and outside your regular peer group
Amongst others, you will meet the following experts:
- Anita Arts, Managing Director Supply Chain, Liberty Global Operations B.V
- Petra Becker, Vice President of A SCM Supply Network & Supply Chain Risk Management, Continental Automotive GmbH
- Michael Janssen, Senior Vice President Supply Chain & Business Development, Klöckner Metals Europe GmbH
- Tabea Goetz, former Chief Supply Chain Officer, Hagemeyer
- Martijn Lofvers, Owner, Creating Director & Chief Trendwatcher, Supply Chain Media B.V.
- Mario Bruggmann, former Director Global Sourcing of Medela Group
- Hans Ehm, Lead Principal Supply Chain, Infineon
- Edwin Tuyn, Managing Director, Inspired Search
- Klaus Neureuther, Western Europe Manufacturing Vice President at Global Supply Chain, Managing Director JTI Germany GmbH, Japan Tobacco International
- Dr David M Herold, Sustainability Researcher with a focus on Decarbonising Transport and Entrepreneurial Innovation, Griffith University