In 2019 we will discuss again the topics that you must address in the coming months so that your purchasing and supply management organisation will be prepared for the future.
Current developments, trends and future scenarios as well as their impact on strategy and tasks
- Which developments will influence Purchasing, SCM and Logistics 2025+?
- What are the most important topics for the CPO agenda?
- What are the to-dos for medium-sized companies?
- What is the value contribution of purchasing today and in the future?
- How will purchasing (finally?) become a partner at eye level?
- Which start-ups offer new solutions for purchasing, SCM and logistics?
Supplier management, early integration of purchasing, value management and cross-functional collaboration
- How will we work together in the value chain in the future?
- How do we have to structure collaborative cooperation with suppliers?
- How do we set up supplier, quality and product group management correctly?
- How can purchasing facilitate access to new technologies and innovations?
- How can cooperation with start-ups be as successful as possible?
Controlling, reporting and performance management through classic tools as well as big data & predictive analyses
- How does purchasing controlling become an important tool in performance management?
- How can BI and analytics be used for controlling and purchasing management?
- What are the key figures for 2019 - and beyond?
Global (economic and political) developments and their impact on commodity and procurement markets
- Which global developments have an influence on purchasing, logistics and SCM?
- What can we expect in China, the USA and Europe - in global (procurement) markets?
- How will we deal with increasing customs and other trade barriers in the future?
- What capacity and price developments are to be expected on the raw material markets?
New requirements with regard to structure, processes, role models and competences as well as new methods
- How are current developments changing the framework conditions?
- What does this mean for organisational structures and role models?
- Which competencies are needed and how is the skill gap closed?
- How can new methods and working methods be integrated?
- What are the effects on leadership, workforce and talent management?
Consistent use of eSolutions and Robotic Process Automation, as well as disruptive technologies in practice
- How can all the benefits of eProcurement and RPA be leveraged?
- What are the benefits of new, disruptive technologies – and what are their limitations?
- What has to be considered during the implementation?
- Are there concrete use cases and hands-on experiences for blockchain, robotics, artificial intelligence and other trends in procurement?
Book your accomodation in the congress hotel for only € 149,00 per night!*
*for bookings until May, 12th 2019, plus € 15,00 for breakfast; limited offer
Bookings per Phone: +49 30 2602-0, Code BME