International Business Network
Global markets are a huge challenge for international purchasing organizations. Selecting the best options from a large number of potential markets and a vast army of potential suppliers is risky, cost-intensive and consuming a lot of time. In order to support the procurement interests of our members, we maintain close contacts with political institutions at home and abroad. We are steadily expanding our worldwide network and in many areas, we actively support our members in planned sourcing measures.
As one of the largest buying groups in Europe, the BME is the perfect partner for building a worldwide network between purchasers, suppliers, institutions and politicians. We perform a bridging function to synchronize the procurement interests between German companies and international markets.
Upcoming events in 2017
- Seizing new Opportunities in Central & Eastern Europe
- Strategies to access Central and Eastern European market
- Sourcing in Central and Eastern Europe – best practice
- Successful supplier selection and development
- Ensuring profitable growth through tactical partnerships
- For more information and registration contact Anke Imelmann
We want to discuss the latest developments in the industry with you and create a platform, enabling suppliers and buyers, to create a sustainable network
- Balkan Supplier Dialogue: conference & B2B for South Eastern Europe
- For more information and registration contact Diane Djongoue
Meet Italy's best - March 2018
- B2B Matchmaking & Company visits
- For more information contact Anke Imelmann
To offer you optimal service we require a completed procurer profile for participation in our matchmaking events.
Download the template [xls].
Expert Council meetings
BME offers its members a variety of expert councils to exchange with and learn from their peers. Our international expert councils give insight into sourcing regions and global trends.
- 18th January 2018 Global Sourcing
Registration form [pdf]