The BME actively supports its members’ organisations in many sectors through planned sourcing activities. We offer a broad network of activities, partners and ideas which is closely linked with the GERMANQuailtySourcing initiative. Resilient and long-lasting partnerships have been established in numerous countries, which support the performance of all parties involved on a long-term basis. Europe in particular, is a key focus point. In addition to the German foreign trade chambers, international chambers in Germany and economic clusters or commercial partners, other trade associations are also active in this network.
The emphasis is placed on the field of sourcing and market knowledge:
- Execution of qualified B2B-Matchmaking
- B2B seminars with matchmakings
- Guidelines in the field of sourcing and purchasing rights
- Conferences (EPE and procurement & supply forum)
- Official delegation trips