Qualified people achieve qualified results - Master Class Procurement Specialist BME™
The BME Master Class Procurement Specialist BME™ (BME-MCPS) is part of the international activities of the BME. Establishing connections between countries and companies in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) has been one of the key tasks for the last years.
Again in 2017 BME organises several B2B-Events, B2B-Congresses, Seminars and Expert councils focusing also Eastern Europe. As one of the leading associations we understand how important qualification of personnel is. Since 2000 BME qualified more than 225,000 procurement and supply chain experts.
We have been made aware by our members that there is an unfulfilled need for premium qualification of personnel in CEE. That’s why BME offers BME-MCPS. The course offers top-quality content using latest research and input from high-achieving practitioners.
Participants receive a highly-regarded BME-certificate. The BME-MCPS is also available via in-house training or in other countries. Ask for BME-MCPS certifications at your company for your personnel or in your CEE country (i.e. Russia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria or Western Balkan) or at any of your global branch offices.
Module 1: 11.09. – 15.09.2017
Module 2: 18.09. – 22.09.2017
More dates available upon request!
- € 4,995 plus 19% VAT
- early booking discount of € 500 until 31st may 2017
- The course fee includes: Handouts, coffee breaks in the morning and afternoon, lunch and refreshments.
- Newcomers to procurement function with basic business knowledge
- Candidates on a lateral move into a procurement role
- New buyers in a material group management organization
- Buyers in cross-functional/project roles
More information on the Master Class Procurement Specialist [pdf]