Event Main Topic Pharma Supply Chain
15/10 2018 // International
4th BME Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress 2019
The years ahead will be increasingly shaped by ongoing digitization, a battle for real talent, and disruption of the existing ways and formats of pharma supply chain collaboration.
Working jointly on innovative supply chain models makes a difference for patients worldwide.
Let us bridge the gap together…join the journey!
Supply chain global leaders from international pharmaceutical and medical device companies have already committed to joining the 4th BME Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress! Disruptors will be there as well, giving insights into how artificial intelligence (AI) will transform the health and life science industry. We invite you to join us and become part of the journey!
The host of the 4th Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress is BME (Europe’s leading non-profit association for supply chain management, procurement and logistics), a neutral non-proﬁt association that provides an unbiased platform to dive into the hot topics of today’s supply chain leaders.
The Congress is honoured to have the support of two key industry stakeholder groups:
- Selected supply chain top executives from leading pharma and healthcare companies (the BME PSCC Steering Team – currently covering 70% of the global pharma market)
- Supply chain thought-leaders from industry, international public & private relief agencies, as well as from prominent healthcare institutions and NGOs.
The aim of the Congress is to raise awareness of the critical role of pharma and healthcare supply chain operations in securing access to quality health solutions and joint work on innovative supply chain models that will make a difference for patients worldwide. With around 200 delegates from the global 70% of top pharma companies, the PSCC brings together the Who’s Who of worldwide pharma supply chain executives.
With its focus on leading-edge supply chain practice, distribution excellence as the key to commercial growth, and the pharma supply chain, crucial for global health, our Congress spearheads a new multi-stakeholder, mutual accountability approach regarding the future role of the pharma supply chain.
What you can expect from the congress
- Meet … 200+ decision makers, key influencers, expert speakers & top talents of tomorrow
- Contribute … in an interactive way to our overall Congress topic “Innovative patient-centric supply chain models to improve access to medicines worldwide”
- Be inspired … by our excellent speakers & experts from best-in-class industries who will share with you their supply chain best practices & case studies
- Enjoy … our attractive social programme – including field trips, pre-evening reception & networking dinner – and network with the industry’s brightest from around the globe
Within the framework of the 4th BME Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress (PSCC), BME will facilitate complementary participation for a maximum of 10 pre-selected top students & graduates, currently striving for a supply chain or healthcare-related Master’s degree.
This selected group of high-potential young professionals (YPs) will have the unique opportunity to attend the entire BME Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress, taking place from 12th – 14th February 2019 in the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel and meet the global pharma & healthcare supply chain, logistics & distribution community.
When & Where: 11th – 14th February 2019, Marriott Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany