Save the date : The 53rd BME Symposium on Purchasing and Logistics will take place in Berlin November 2018
Opportunities and risks of globalisation, megatrends in digital transformation and the added value of international networks were central themes of Europe's largest purchasing summit, which ended on the afternoon of 10 November 2017 in Berlin. Here you can find the current press release: link
Take part in 2018 and profit from the largest purchasing and logistics networking event with BME with:
- 2,000 + cross-industry delegates, e.g. CPOs, Heads of SCM, Heads of Strategic Procurement …
- 100 + exhibitors in the accompanying trade exhibition
- 120 + speakers sharing state-of-the-art case studies and future visions
- time and space designated for networking with BME members and non-members
- special evening-networking opportunities
You will leave with both future-oriented inspiration, as well as proven best practices, and you will extend your own network in the procurement community with colleagues, partners and customers. Don´t hesitate to contact us for more insights into the upcoming congress in November 2018 in Berlin.
Seize the opportunity to discuss how to future-proof your procurement and supply chain organisation and how to leverage the full potential of digitalisation and procurement in the future, with delegates from all industries and speakers from renowned companies.
We are happy to provide you with further information on options for sponsorship and exhibition possibilities!
For further information please contact: