Participate for free: BME invites two YP to ESCE
Dresden is the venue of the 2nd European Supply Chain Excellence Summit (ESCE) on 25 June. The congress sees itself as a top-class platform for the intensive exchange and high-quality networking of purchasing and supply chain managers from top European companies.
Young professionals watch out: The BME offers two young professionals up to the age of 35 the opportunity to take part in the 2nd European Supply Chain Excellence Summit free of charge. The summit will take place on 25 June in Dresden and is a unique opportunity for YP to get to know leading supply chain managers from top European companies, to discuss and receive answers to important questions on the digital networking of all links in the value and supply chains.
This is what the two YPs are to expect in the capital of Saxony:
- Participation in the "Leadership and Millennials talk face to face" dialogue
- an exclusive environment to be inspired by innovation, fresh thinking and meaningful interaction between supply chain peers
- an exclusive atmosphere due to limited number of participants and small rounds of discussions
The YPs interested in participating have to answer the following questions:
- What is your personal advice to supply chain managers when they want to attract and retain talent?
- What action should they take?
- What is a good Supply Chain Manager for you?
All materials are requested to submit in English. The deadline for delivery of entries is May 17, 2019.
Please find more information about the application process on: www.bme.de/netzwerk/young-professionals/veranstaltungen/esce-european-supply-chain-excellence-summit-2019/