Exclusively for our member companies, we offer professional legal and compliance advice on all aspects of purchasing, supply chain and logistics. We are thus orienting ourselves not only on the needs of globally active member companies, but also on those of medium-sized companies. As a member company, you benefit from discounted standard rates.
In addition to numerous consulting services, the BME also offers its member companies advice on the design and implementation of supplier compliance audits via the BME Competence Center. These complement the BME's offer to join the BME Compliance Initiative.
In order to meet the constantly growing information needs of member companies in the field of "Law & Compliance", the BME offers various BME guidelines on "Global Purchasing Law" for a large number of countries as well as on "Antitrust Law in Purchasing" for download via the website.
Professional consulting, contract drafting and trainings support you in mastering the challenges of legal and compliance aspects in your national and international business.
- Purchasing and contract law for all aspects of national and international purchasing
- Drafting of General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Legal issues of digitalization and data protection
- Transport and logistics law
- Development, implementation & optimization of compliance management systems (CMS) in purchasing
- Development of internal company guidelines
- Antitrust law
- External staff compliance
- Supplier compliance audits
- BME-Compliance Initiative
- Within purchasing organizations and companies
- Between purchasing and external suppliers or service providers
- For legal documents in more than 30 languages
Legal and Compliance Trainings
- Training on various legal and compli-ance topics