In order to pursue a career in procurement, SCM or logistics, there are a few things to consider: On the one hand, experience, internships and education are important. On the other hand, knowing how to start your career also has its benefits.
The shortage of skilled workers is already affecting procurement; especially qualified personnel with experience in procurement, SCM and logistics is rare and difficult to find. Companies therefore face the challenge of being successful with their recruiting measures, because purchasing is of particular importance for the overall success of companies as a quality guarantor and cost reducer. As a specialized job portal for procurement, SCM and logistics, BME-JobSource offers a platform to bring appliers and companies together.
- Find your next challenge with the BME-JobSource
- BME career lounge – use services such as our free career consultation
- Networking – get to know other Young Professionals
- Engage in a BME university group
- Into a promising future – with our Mentoring Program
- Career paths in procurement, SCM and logistics
- Publish your job ad on the BME-JobSource
- Find suitable candidates in the BME Candidate Pool to support your procurer/SCM manager
- Employer Branding – present your enterprise with the free enterprise presentation as an attractive employer