2020 is starting out stormy and the general conditions for the next months are uncertain. Thus, it is essential that Procurement and Supply Chain Management demonstrate further pioneering spirit as well as find new and unconventional ways to guarantee supply, mitigate risks and thus secure business performance for their companies.
The 55th Symposium Purchasing & Logistics is your training camp for
- situational reviews,
- location determining and
- setting the course of action.
From 11th – 13th November 2020 we will discuss
Procurement and SCM as a corporate pioneers - today & in the future
- Roadmap 2025+: Trends, Alignment, Strategy Development and Priorities
- Strategies for new markets & new products: Coordination of corporate, procurement and commodi strategy
- Procurement4Sustainability: Which levers are available to procurement?
- Peak performers in the company: Future Procurement - the first barcamp for those shaping the future
Adding value and increasing efficiency with the right team
- How does cultural development contribute to procurement and corporate goals?
- From management to leadership? The role of management in shaping a future-ready organization
- 21st Century Skills: competence requirements & practical training. How to promote collaboration & co-creation?
- Procurement as (talent) magnet - how to attract the high potentials with whom we shape the future?
- Employee development in medium-sized companies: Pragmatic approaches for professionalisation
Establishing successful supplier relationships and adaptable supply chains
- Involvement even before Early Involvement? Procurement as an innovation hub and value creator
- Strategic partnerships & procurement as preferred customer? How supplier management and development promote future corporate goals
- Sustainable Supply Chains: How to achieve enforcement, measurability and transparency?
- Tools, Service Providers & Start-Ups: Overview with pitch sessions & guided tours through the exhibition
- Global Sourcing in change: Regionalization of supply chains
Understanding current developments - Securing supply chains and material supply
- New power relations in the global village - what developments can be expected for 2020+?
- COVID-19 & Co – global events with massive consequences: What sets procurement and raw material markets in motion and how to deal with it?
- Handling Uncertainty? Designing crisis-resistant supply chains for the markets and products of the future
- Availability, (CSR) risks, prices & quality in view of a holistic risk managementGlobal Sourcing for SMEs: Trade barriers, customs and Co
Leveraging (new) potential for cost optimization and process improvements
- Focussing on KPIs: Cost optimization, benchmarking and performance management
- With "complete automation" to "more time for value creation"
- How process mining can be used to leverage potential in the procurement organization
- How can business analytics be used for end-2-end decision making and more transparency?
- Human-machine cooperation: What is the role of humans in automation?
Making use of new technologies
- Digital4Future? Applying Robotic Process Automation and programming techniques
- SAP S/4 Hana: Importance for procurement - preparation, process design and implementation
- What can AI & Co? Case studies & ideas for process and cost optimization and efficiency increase
- Technology trends for procurement, operations and supply chain management