It’s all about setting the right course! At the 54th Symposium Purchasing & Logistics, we will discuss how the value contributions of Procurement & SCM
can actively shape the future of our companies. We will concentrate on the following 6 main topics:
- Procurement & SCM – today & tomorrow: How will we work in the future?
- Cost optimization & more: Which value contributions will we make?
- Which new roles emerge in Procurement & SCM and what skills are required?
- How will corporate culture, organisation and leadership change in this context?
- How do we promote innovation through collaboration with suppliers?
- Which contributions do Purchasing & SCM make to the value creation networks of the future?
- Which global developments increase the risks of Procurement & SCM?
- How do we design weatherproof, international supply chains?
- Data as our new oil: How to make use of it for Pr ocurement & SCM?
- Big Data & Analytics: Breakthrough for Controlling & Performance Management?
- Which opportunities do eSolutions, platforms and Robotic Process Automation offer?
- AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain & Co.: What are the added values, where are the limits?