June 25th, 2019 in Dresden (Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski)
The Supply Chain Management sector is undergoing a major metamorphosis. For a long time the distribution of roles was clear: product development, marketing and production set the tone within most organizations. They defined products and features for market success. Supply chain optimization essentially had the function of further optimizing cost structures and ensuring delivery capability. But times are changing radically and so are the boardroom conversations of Chief Supply Chain Officers. Let’s get ready.
Target audience: Chief Supply Chain Officers, Supply Chain Top Executives (SVPs & VPs), Directors Supply Chain & Procurement, Heads of Supply Chain Management/Global Sourcing from leading European companies.
ESCE - A true peer-for-peer executive event: Transforming Supply Chain for tomorrow‘s business
Special for Young Professionals
The BME is delighted to launch the first ESCE Young Professionals competition. Two young professionals will have the chance to attend this high quality event and participate in a panel discussion with two executive leaders of international companies and talk about leadership in Supply Chain Management. The dialouge will be led by Selin Richter, Team Leader High Pressure Die Casting, ZF.
Your advantages at glance:
- Visibility: Take part in the dialouge "Leadership and Millennials talk face to face" and show yourself to Europe's top CSCOs and CPOs
- Intimacy: Exclusive setting to inspire innovation, fresh thinking and meaningful interaction amongst peers
- Networking: Europe's most creative and transformative minds in supply chain and procurement in one place to address the industry's most complex and rapidly evolving demands
- Exclusive atmosphere: Limited amount of participants, small-group sessions and a high-class atmosphere
To participate in the competition you need to
- send your answers to the following questions (minimum one page) to Alina Tillmann: alina.tillmann(at)bme.de.
According to the principle "Leadership is not a position or a title. It is action and example." Which are your personal advices to companies and supply chain managers when they want to attract and retain talents?
What actions should they take? What is a good supply chain leader for you and why?
All materials are requested to submit in English.
The deadline for delivery of entries is May 17, 2019.
Participants will be contacted by Mid June with the BME Jury's decision.