5th Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress 2020
more details coming soon
Mayleen Ruangrungkit, Heilbronn University of Applied Sciences
The Pharma Supply Chain Congress was a great opportunity to get more valuable insights shared by the experts from world’s leading pharmaceuticals companies.
Kai Schindler, DHBW Karlsruhe, BWL-Industry-Supply Chain Management (SCM), Pfizer
The Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress was a great experience to boost my own expertise and get more familiar with the pharmaceutical industry and how they adress the upcoming challenges in respect to supply chain operations.
Join the Only True Peer-for-Peer Event for Supply Chain Leaders in Pharma, MedTech and Global Healthcare!
- Address topics that matter to supply chain experts
- Create your own agenda: Five different topic streams to choose from
- Benchmark: Case-study driven presentations on current solutions and processes
- First-hand experience: Visit the Boehringer Ingelheim site or the
Amazon Warehouse Koblenz
- High-quality networking: Interactive formats, small-group discussions and a
premium social evening event at the Kurfürstliches Schloss Mainz
BME, as a neutral non-profit association, provides an unbiased platform to dive deep into the hot topics of today’s supply chain leaders, to expand and strengthen your network successfully.