Global Pharma Supply Chain Congress 2018
Join the Only True Peer-for-Peer Event for Supply Chain Leaders in Pharma, MedTech and Global Healthcare!
- Address topics that matter to supply chain experts
- Create your own agenda: Five different topic streams to choose from
- Benchmark: Case-study driven presentations on current solutions and processes
- First-hand experience: Visit the Boehringer Ingelheim site or the
Amazon Warehouse Koblenz
- High-quality networking: Interactive formats, small-group discussions and a
premium social evening event at the Kurfürstliches Schloss Mainz
BME, as a neutral non-profit association, provides an unbiased platform to dive deep into the hot topics of today’s supply chain leaders, to expand and strengthen your network successfully.
Special for students and Young Professionals
We give five students and five Young Professionals the chance to participate in this high quality event.
You can compete for your ticket by answering the following questions:
- New developments in digitalization will play a central role in the future of pharma supply chain management. Which digital transformation is in your opinion the most significant one and where do you see yourself? Which personality or company is in your opinion a pioneer? Which difference do they make?
- How do you see the supply chain function of the future?
- What does the BME need to offer to attract young talents (new format or events, social media campaign…)?
Please send your answers to our Project Manager for students and Young Professionals Alina Tillmann: alina.tillmann(at)bme.de.
The last date for entries is 22 January 2018.