Master Class Procurement Specialist BME™
Join the Procurement Specialist Master Class to kick-start your career in purchasing or boost your employees‘ performance, qualifications and increase personnel retention
- Unit 1: Principles of Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Unit 2: Operational Procurement as Inventory Management, Planning and Replenishment
- Unit 3: Cost Accounting, Price Analysis and Performance Controlling
- Unit 4: Strategic and Tactical Sourcing, Tools and Methods
- Increase your purchasing performance in 10 days
- Interactive sessions
- Small group of participants
- Gain new ideas and inspiration
- Applicable to daily work
- Deep insight into relevant procurement functions
- Benefit from the practical knowledge of our trainers
- Internationally recognised certificate
Also available as in-house training!
As one of the leading associations we understand the importance of qualified personnel. Since 2000 BME has qualified more than 225,000 procurement and supply chain experts. We have been made aware by our members that there is an unfilled need for premium qualifications for personnel in CEE.
That is why BME-MCPS has been created. The course offers top-quality content using the latest research and input from high-achieving practitioners. Participants receive a highly-regarded BME certificate.
The BME-MCPS is also available as a specifically tailored in-house training which can be held at any of your global and local branch offices.